15 January 2010 - Ken, Riza, Adis, Dodok and Gus Arik
- Will be using Ruby on Rails
- Get the database design from Mitrais.
- Synchronisation method : manual clicked solution was choosen rather than automaticaly sync.
- The System Design have to be started soon (flowcharts).
- Layout Design have to be done this week.
- To differentiate which data has been synchronised or hasn't we have to put a flag field on the local database.
- To differentiate a new data and old data we could use 'date of when data is updated' (put a new field on online server database)