Control the Avatar
the avatar, please press key or to move forward, backward, right
Control the Model Robot Arm
- Please hold left click the mouse on the centre of model Black
pointer (“X” symbol on the pic.2) and drag to forward, backward, right
and left by moving the mouse.
- Please hold key ctrl on keyboard + hold left click the mouse and
move the mouse forward and backward to make the pointer to go up and
- The command will be sent after you leave your finger from the mouse
and move the real robot arm. (The video streaming is provided beside
the model – pic.2 and pic.3).
- Click on the video streaming screen to get more interaction with
the model position.
Pic . 1
Note : Please click on the white board if the video streaming doesn’t play.
(Video streaming only works on ScondLife Viewer Version.1)
3. Show MENU, click brown
(button) in red box as shown below
- “Rock” : to import model rock into the SL
world, if pressed will slowly appear
- “default position” : to make the model move to default
- “reset” : to re-calibrate new position of
model robot arm
- “Connect to server” ( pic.5)
- on haptic for connect with the real robot
- off haptic for to disconnect with the real robot
- Back for back to Menu
Information Please Click Here